THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS EVERY TIME WE HAVE HOSTED IT - SECURE YOUR EXCLUSIVE SPOT RIGHT AWAY!
Sunday, June 23rd - Join The Somm Chick at The Little Birdie Wine Nest for a day full of pampering with your gal pals sponsored by Santa Margherita Wines!
Your all inclusive experience includes:
A delicious glass of Bubbly from Santa Margherita brand ambassador Caitlin McKenney upon arrival and an array of catered appetizers and sweet treats to nosh on while you peruse our shop filled with hundreds of wines, handmade local art, jewelry & treasures.
Then, grab some classic Pinot Grigio and take a seat for your Gel Manicure by Sonja Smith for those perfect ruby red nails!
After that, and a glass of Summer Sangria you'll move to "hair and makeup" where our industry professionals will transform you into a "Pin Up Girl". Think bold red lips, voluptuous curls, winged liner and lashes ... so that you can feel sexy & sultry for your big shoot!
Donia Gassi, owner of Marley Sophia will be giving everyone a "all natural beauty goodie bag" too so that your pampering can continue even at home!
Finally, meet with fabulous professional photographer Trae Eci for a 15 minute PHOTOSHOOT! All the props and backdrops needed for a fun & flirty session will be provided - including the option to pose with a variety of VINTAGE CARS & A MOTORCYCLE (weather permitting!)
Tickets to this incredible experience are just $129/pp, and are expected to sell quickly. Included with your ticket is a gallery of over 50 lightly retouched images from your photoshoot, and 1 fully retouched digital image to keep! Additional images beyond the first as well as custom prints, canvases and albums will also be able to be purchased from your session at incredible prices!
The only thing that will not be provided are your clothing options - so you are free to wear whatever YOU feel comfortable in! We will be posting some "inspiration" ideas in the discussion section, so be sure to check back!
This special event will be exclusively limited to just 40 guests, and broken into two sessions (11am-2pm group & 2pm-5pm group) to adequately accomodate all of the festivities. Be sure to select your preferred time frame when purchasing through the website, and we will contact you back with a manicure appointment time. If you are part of a large group, please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can do our best to keep you together!
Please read all the fine print on our website before purchasing tickets, as all sales are final.
10 things you need to know:
1. Included with your all inclusive pass for $129/pp you will recieve:
- 4 glasses of wines/wine cocktails
- Complimentary appetizers & bakery treats
- A "swag bag" of bath & beauty goodies
- Gel manicure
- 10 minute hair session
- 10 minute makeup session
- 15 minute photoshoot with our professional photographer
- Props and backgrounds, as well as the option to pose with vintage cars
- A lightly retouched gallery of over 50 images from your shoot.
- 1 fully retouched digital photograph
- The option to purchase additional photos, prints, canvases or albums at
The value of this event well exceeds $500 if you were to recieve these servies at separate venues, but we are offering this exciting event at just $129/pp. Please have realistic expectations as to what is going to take place at this event, keeping in mind the price point and the fact that there will be nearly 40 lovely ladies who will be participating.
We want you have fun with this and not take it too seriously!
2. This is a completely private event. We will be closed to the general public on this date. Only those who have purchased tickets to this exclusive event in advance, will be permitted into Little Birdie on this day.
3. You can wear WHATEVER you feel most comfortable in, and feel free to style yourself on the more conservative, or sexy side of the theme! Trae Eci is a professional photographer with decades of experience, and she will make you feel SUPER comfortable!
4. Basic "pin up style" hair and make up will be provided and is included with your ticket, but think "10 minute sessions". If you want to have a certain hairstyle or makeup look in mind, it might be advantageous to pre-curl your hair, and put a base layer of makeup on so that the stylists can just perfect your victory roll, or winged liner for the shoot. Our makeup artists can provide & apply false lashes at $10/pair. You also have the option to do your own hair and make-up if you prefer, of course!
5. We will provide some basic props and backdrops for you to pose with/in front of. If you would like to bring your own props to fit the theme you have in mind - please feel free! The vintage vehicles will be available to take photos with, weather permitting. If it rains on the date of the shoot, this part of the photo session will not be available and refunds will not be given due to weather.
6. The photoshoot will take place The Balancing Flamingo Yoga Lounge - our private yoga studio with a closed door, as well as outside in our back lot. This event will be ALL ladies :) #noboysallowed with the exception of the owners of the vintage vehicles. The car owners want to ensure that their cars are not damaged during the photoshoot. If you choose to pose with their vehicles, please be advised that they will be present for that part of your session.
8. If you would like to release the rights to your photos to potentially be chosen to be a part of an exclusive Pin Up girl calendar, you may do so upon check in. If you do not want your photos released, that is also completely up to you!
9. There are two bathrooms that you can change in, if you don't want to wear what you are planning to wear for your pictures for the entire event, or if you would like to pose in 2 separate looks, but please remember that your session is limited to 15 minutes.
10. We will be sending out manicure appointment times the week prior to the event via the email you have provided. We ask that you arrive 20 mins prior to your appointment time, so that you can enjoy your welcome cocktail and nosh on some snacks/shop around before you sit down to have your nails done. From there, you will go into hair and makeup and then finish with your photoshoot. If you arrive more than 10 minutes past your scheduled time, you will be bumped to the back of the appointment times, to ensure that our event can run smoothly and on time for everyone.