Spring Wine Dinner
All proceeds benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association
DATE: Thursday, April 18
TIME: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Cuyahoga Community College)
Hospitality Management Center
180 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Treat yourself to a sublime dinner featuring six artfully prepared courses, each paired with wine or a cocktail.*
- Passed hors d’oeuvres (Classic Gin Gimlet)
- Collard greens and black eyed peas “Soul Roll” with spicy aioli (Rosé)
- Crispy 48-hour braised pork belly with potato gnocchi, asparagus tips, pea puree (Chardonnay)
- Lychee-Beet Sorbet (intermezzo)
- Grilled chicken breast, pistachio polenta, sautéed arugula, roasted red peppers and honey-balsamic reduction (Shiraz)
- Oatmeal-infused crème brûlée with strawberry and rhubarb compote (Late harvest Riesling)
Space is limited.
Free parking available at 2047 Ontario (parking garage.
*Prepared by Chef Ky-wai Wong and his Tri-C banquet class. Chef Wong has an extensive background in fine dining that includes experience as a sous-chef at Classics Restaurant (AAA Five Diamonds), chef de cuisine at Dante and chef de cuisine at Lucky’s Café.